If you have recieved a “Notice of Exclusion” letter from the university or you feel you may be about to receive one please refer to the following steps.
- The university will contact you regarding this issue if you haven't paid your tuition fee.
- Contact Credit Control to arrange a payment plan or clear the outstanding debt asap
- If you would like to speak to a Student Union Adviser to seek advice please attend one of our drop in sessions:
- Wednesday 20th June 2018 ST Campus 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Wednesday 27th June 2018 DK Campus 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Wednesday 4th July 2018 DK Campus 9.30am – 12.30pm
Please report to the Students' Union reception Ground Floor North Building (Docklands Campus) or The Dome (Stratford Campus). Depending on demand we may have to limit the number of students we see during each session, arrive early to avoid disappointment.
You will be able to do your resits with the outstanding debt however you cannot re-enrol or be given your results until your debt is cleared.