We are pleased to announce the election results for the 2021/22 school reps:
- School rep for architecture, computing and engineering: Rebeca Fernandez Gonzalez
- School rep for arts and creative industries: this will be re-run in autumn 2021
- School rep for business and law: Harjot Kaur
- School rep for education and communities: Ruth Hayden-Wason
- School rep for health, sport and bioscience: Esosa Edosomwan
- School rep for psychology: Kellie Golbourne
School reps work closely with the education officer, course reps and Students’ Union staff to make sure that the voices of our students are heard so that their student experience is the best it can be.
The school reps will join the three student officers on the student leadership committee. The committee is responsible for deciding Students' Union policy on matters affecting students and for working together to improve the University.