Open to all engineering and construction students or anyone who has an interest in the future of the field, this group provides a valuable opportunity for professional networking, site visits, talks from those already working in the industry and making friends to share your experience with!
This is an opportunity to learn more about Engineering and Construction Academic Group and find out how to get involved.
- Share what you’d like to see from your Engineering and Construction Academic Group
- Meet course mates and like-minded people
- Find out more about ways to get involved with leading the group or decision-making opportunities
- Learn about how being involved with a society could boost your CV, make you stand out to employers and boost your volunteering hours.
Whether you are studying this subject or just interested in learning more, everyone is welcome to join! Get involved and make your university experience one to remember.
How to join:
1. Get your free ticket above for the event
2. Your receipt will have the Microsoft Teams link. Just log in with your UEL account and click the link just before the event starts.
3. Sign up to the student group
Before joining UEL Students’ Union events, please read our Code of Conduct.