If you’re studying a sports related degree or have an interest in sport, then we recommend you join this group! Members have the chance to meet like-minded individuals completing studies in related fields at events which will help to boost your knowledge, experience and employability in this field. Meet industry professionals and hear from key academics at our educational events. Everyone is welcome and it’s a great opportunity to learn from and share your views with your peers.
This is an opportunity to learn more about Sport and Exercise Sciences Academic Group and find out how to get involved.
- Share what you’d like to see from your Sport and Exercise Sciences Academic Group
- Meet course mates and like-minded people
- Find out more about ways to get involved with leading the group or decision-making opportunities
- Learn about how being involved with a society could boost your CV, make you stand out to employers and boost your volunteering hours.
Whether you are studying this subject or just interested in learning more, everyone is welcome to join! Get involved and make your university experience one to remember.
How to join:
1. Get your free ticket above for the event
2. Your receipt will have the Microsoft Teams link. Just log in with your UEL account and click the link just before the event starts.
3. Sign up to the student group
Before joining UEL Students’ Union events, please read our Code of Conduct.