Broaden your knowledge of psychology or counselling and get to know students who are either studying a degree related to these topics or have an interest in this area. We organise events to help students learn more about careers related to this field, hear from academics and learn about their experiences, and get to know staff in your school.
This is an opportunity to learn more about Psychology and Counselling Academic Group and find out how to get involved.
- Share what you’d like to see from your Psychology and Counselling Academic Group
- Meet course mates and like-minded people
- Find out more about ways to get involved with leading the group or decision-making opportunities
- Learn about how being involved with a society could boost your CV, make you stand out to employers and boost your volunteering hours.
Whether you are studying this subject or just interested in learning more, everyone is welcome to join! Get involved and make your university experience one to remember.
How to join:
1. Get your free ticket above for the event
2. Your receipt will have the Teams link. Just log in with your UEL account and click the link just before the event starts.
3. Sign up to the student group
Before joining UEL Students’ Union events, please read our Code of Conduct.