From design to marketing, textiles to business, this group celebrates the creativity and entrepreneurship of fashion in all its forms. Capitalising on London’s status as a fashion capital, this group organises guest lectures, social events and technical projects to put you ahead of the game in the industry.
This is an opportunity to learn more about Fashion Academic Group and find out how to get involved.
- Share what you’d like to see from your Fashion Academic Group
- Meet course mates and like-minded people
- Find out more about ways to get involved with leading the group or decision-making opportunities
- Learn about how being involved with a society could boost your CV, make you stand out to employers and boost your volunteering hours.
Whether you are studying this subject or just interested in learning more, everyone is welcome to join! Get involved and make your university experience one to remember.
How to join:
1. Get your free ticket above for the event
2. Your receipt will have the Teams link. Just log in with your UEL account and click the link just before the event starts.
3. Sign up to the student group
Before joining UEL Students’ Union events, please read our Code of Conduct.