HOW TO APPLY
You must complete the application form and may supply a cover letter (maximum one A4 page). It is not compulsory to submit an equality and diversity monitoring form, but it helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our recruitment strategies.
Download the forms and submit your application in Microsoft Word or PDF format via the relevant application portal below.
- application form
- equality and diversity monitoring form
Do not send applications by email or post. Do not submit CVs – we do not review them. All the information we require should be contained in the application form and cover letter.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview and other skills-based assessments relevant to the role at Docklands (E16 2RD) or USS (E15 1NF).
Previous applicants need not apply.
All posts: 23:59, Sunday 14 June
Selection day (provisional - subject to confirmation)
Time slots will be allocated between 08:30 and 18:00
- Activities and events manager: 25 June
- Adviser: 25 June
- Marketing and communications manager: 26 June
- Activities and events manager: apply here
- Adviser: apply here (apply for full-time and part-time roles using this link)
- Marketing and communications manager: apply here
If you have any queries about the roles, wish to have an informal discussion before applying or require the application form in another format, please email email@example.com. Please include a phone number if you would like us to call you.