Chemical and drug sciences help shape the future of the health and treatment of patients across the world. Open to anyone with an interest in this subject, regardless of the course you are studying, we host social and educational events to start useful discussions on this topic, giving members the chance to share their views and hear from key academics in this field.
This is an opportunity to learn more about Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Science Academic Group and find out how to get involved.
- Share what you’d like to see from your Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Science Academic Group
- Meet course mates and like-minded people
- Find out more about ways to get involved with leading the group or decision-making opportunities
- Learn about how being involved with a society could boost your CV, make you stand out to employers and boost your volunteering hours.
Whether you are studying this subject or just interested in learning more, everyone is welcome to join! Get involved and make your university experience one to remember.
How to join:
1. Get your free ticket above for the event
2. Your receipt will have the Microsoft Teams link. Just log in with your UEL account and click the link just before the event starts.
3. Sign up to the student group
Before joining UEL Students’ Union events, please read our Code of Conduct.