Sign up to this group if you’re interested in public health or healthcare or studying a healthcare-related qualification. Get to know and share ideas on this subject with students who share this interest. Immerse yourself in the topics of public health or healthcare by attending our events which give you the chance to build a network to boost your employability and learn more from academics who have great knowledge and experience in this subject area.
This is an opportunity to learn more about Public Health and Healthcare Academic Group and find out how to get involved.
- Share what you’d like to see from your Public Health and Healthcare Academic Group
- Meet course mates and like-minded people
- Find out more about ways to get involved with leading the group or decision-making opportunities
- Learn about how being involved with a society could boost your CV, make you stand out to employers and boost your volunteering hours.
Whether you are studying this subject or just interested in learning more, everyone is welcome to join! Get involved and make your university experience one to remember.
How to join:
1. Get your free ticket above for the event
2. Your receipt will have the Teams link. Just log in with your UEL account and click the link just before the event starts.
3. Sign up to the student group
Before joining UEL Students’ Union events, please read our Code of Conduct.