Course representative awards
Course reps stand up for the students on their course and push for positive change. The role involves making change in areas such as the curriculum, content, teaching, etc.
We have six awards for best course representative for each school. These awards will be for the representatives who have shown outstanding commitment to student representation and made significant strides in course improvements.
- Best course rep (Architecture, Computing and Engineering)
- Best course rep (Arts and Creative Industries)
- Best course rep (Business and Law)
- Best course rep (Education and Communities)
- Best course rep (Health, Sport and Bioscience)
- Best course rep (Psychology)
Students can either nominate a course representative from their school or can nominate themselves. The deadline for nominations is Friday 22 April 2022.
Submit your nomination